Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Venting
I really need to get this off of my chest. It is VERY hard for me to go to appointments for killie despite what some people think. I know everyone thinks we take off as a family and go to an appointment and then goof off. Guess what that is not how it works. Yes we have fun because no matter what happens we will have fun where ever we go, but its not fun to hear what is wrong with your daughter. I KNOW she has made so many improvements but that means nothing to the doctors. I have only been to a few where all i hear is "good job killie see ya later". Most of them consist of "hey killie has cp or hey killie doesn't have her fine motor skills down and needs to do more of this or do more of that." I'm sorry but it is hard to hear that your daughter has problems just about every month. It makes me feel like im not doing what i should be as a mom and that its my fault. It also makes me feel bad because Reid barely has time with just mommie. I hate it and i know you dont understand my life (okay some of yall do) but i am old for my age. i have buried a daughter and have a daughter with special needs i am busy in my own stuff. It just eerks me that people assume they know my life and how it goes. grrrr!!!!! Like i said just venting!!!