Monday, June 30, 2008

Cant Sleep

I cant sleep! I'm trying to think of what to do about our yard. i know the first thing i need to do is pull the weeds and get rid of the stickers! I plan on doing this tomorrow. Then i was thinking I could get some grass seed and lay it down and keep it watered. I'm really not outside enough in the heat that I'm to worried about not having a lot of grass to play on this summer. I think I'm just going to let Reid play out from and in the garage for now. With that in mind I have time to work on the yard and not stress about it. If you have any ideas on a good grass seed and a good weed killer let me know! Also i have two flowerbeds that are next to the house that get morning sun and i need some easy low maintenance plants to put in there. I like plants with color! Thanks!