Sunday, July 20, 2008

3 years

As of July 16th Blake and I had been married for 3 years! 3 traumatic years! I am so happy!! I love the man I married and I'm growing more and more in love with him every single day! It amazing to me how much he has grown! He went from my silly husband to a mature man with 2 kids and an angel! Our past 3 years have been up and down. We started out w/ one kid that was born two weeks before our wedding, lived in Hobbs. In Hobbs we moved twice, then we moved to midland. In midland we moved 3 times. We also conceived our twins and lost a twin within a few months. We bought our first house. We have both made some really awesome friends! We were sealed in the temple. And so much more! I know i am blessed to have him and i wouldn't trade him in for anything!