Hey everyone! Lets see how well we know our scary movies!! Give me your answers in a comment! I'll reveal the winners on Friday!! Have fun!!
1. This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!
2. Probably kids...and all they took was some Halloween masks, a rope, and a couple of knives.
3. No, she lives in a dark place now.
4. Officer! Officer! You have to help us. This is my brother Max and he's a virgin and he lit the black flame candle and summoned the Sanderson sisters and now they're trying to suck the lives out of children!
5. Let's turn on the juice and see what shakes loose.
6. Are they made from real Girl Scouts?
7. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
8. What knockers.
9. Give me the child. Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered, I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child that you have stolen. For my will is as strong as yours, and my kingdom is as great...
10. Go to your closet and pray!
11. The town was just covered with seagulls... A large flock of seagulls got lost in the fog and headed into the town where all the lights were. And they made some mess too. Smashing into buildings and everything. They always make a mess. The point is that no-one seemed to be upset about it. They were all gone the next morning just as though nothing at all had happened. Poor things.
12. It’s alive! It’s alive!".
13. Your gonna need a bigger boat.
14. Whazzzzuuuuppppp!!
15. Lets all do the time warp again!
16. Who is this?
17. Did you know a young boy drowned the year before those two others were killed? The counselors weren't paying any attention... They were making love while that young boy drowned. His name was Jason. I was working the day that it happened. Preparing meals... here. I was the cook. Jason should've been watched. Every minute. He was... He wasn't a very good swimmer.
18. ...And they shot popcorn at us!
19. You know, unfinished business. All ghosts have unfinished business. That's why they don't cross over.
20. REDRUM, REDRUM
21. Their Heeerrrreee!
22. Lot 666 then, ladies and gentlemen: a chandelier, in pieces.
23. They ALL float down here. When you're down here with us, you'll float too!
24. We’ve had our tetnas shots...right?
25. Remember when the tooth fairy comes, don’t peek.
26. I see dead people.
27. Jill, we’ve traced the call...its coming from inside!!
28. I saw it. Like, I don't know I just saw it. I saw it on the runway, I saw it take off. I saw out my window. I saw the ground. And-and the cabin starts to shake, right? And the left side blows up and the whole plane just explodes! And it was so real, just how everything happens, you know?
29.I think you should send us the biggest transport plane you have, and take this thing to the Arctic or somewhere and drop it where it will never thaw.
30. It’s just a puzzle box!
31. There have been cases of transplant recipients who've actually shown characteristics of the donor.