Today was so busy and I'm so blah! First off Reid decides to wake up at 6! Clinic at 9, which went great BTW! 10:45 Dr. apt that slapped me in the face with the "S" word (surgery)! Killie had a bag put on which she promptly peed out of. So we went back to the Dr's and she was put on a catheter again; and there was still blood in her pee so now we just hope no more infections and the antibiotic will keep the E. Coli that is hiding in her ureters out of her bladder (confusing huh?!) You should see the pic the Dr. drew me it looked like an alien but I love how through he is with explains stuff. Nicole came over for the day and we did lunch and also did the marketplace thing at the grasslands country club. Killie fell in love with a handmade doll that she now can not be without! Reid got a cute monster for Christmas! Then I got my oil changed and now I'm updating my blog! Woo Hoo! Ohh yesterday my list of things i did was short, but i marked some items off.
-Cat Nap
-Killie B-day gifts bought
-Updated blockbuster list
-picked out dinner AND cooked
-Got kids ready
-Bought the twilight soundtrack