Today is just a random post. First lets see my brother, Jake, would be proud of me! I officially eat eggs over my enchiladas!! I finally fond a Mexican restaurant here in town that met my standards. It was hard to leave Las Cruces because of the food I was leaving behind!! :)
Also I was reading another blog and it was talking about how when a child in a NICU does something that they told you they would never do how that memory would be replaced with a better memory. Its explained better in her blog but its still a good summary.
Our Christmas shopping is done!! No I didn't not fight crowds at 4 in the morning but we got out of the house this afternoon and both kids are officially bought for!! All that is left is Blake!! Woo Hoo!!
This week I will be getting ready for my mother in law to come in to town. We have the usual therapy and knick knack stuff. Our house is decorated in Christmas. I am a follower of give the turkey its day! Any who ttfn!