Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What A Day!

So yesterday the minute Blake got home he turned on the election! Ugh really must we watch this ohh look who might win stuff! I mean really! Anyway about 8 Killie woke up with a 104 fever! So we called the Dr on call and he sent us to the er for a urine catch, blood work, and a dose of antibiotics! He was supper nice and called ahead though so now long waits! My loving friend Jen texted me the election as stuff happened and then we hear "Obama won" from the nurses! Due to sensitive readers of my blog I will not share what Blake had to say about this!! :) Or the nurses opinion of that either, wow West Texas bleeds Red I decided! So after all that news, Blake and I figuring out what the symbols meant on the computer screen in Killie's room and the doctor came in to let us know that it was what i suspected another UTI. Hopefully we caught it before it got to her kidneys! Now just waiting on the cultures! So congrats Obama! Killie will get better soon! And I'm dang tired!!

HAHA I just noticed I use "!" alot! :)