Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Whirlind Wedsenday

Do you ever wake up and think why did I even wake up?! Today was one of those days! I was waken up at 5:30 by Reid! He decided to watch toons with me while I slept. A few minutes later Killie decided to wake up. I got up with her and feed her but before all that I stubbed my toe on a wall, drop formula on the ground and tripped; all before 6:15 am!! So then Killie fell back asleep after eating and me and Reid were in my room watching toons. I feel back asleep and woke up to two kids screaming around 7:30! Reid had climbed into Killie's crib and couldn't get out! Killie wanted him out but he was stuck. Well I let them fight it out for a few minutes then got them out! So then Reid was off to school and Killie had ECI at 11 and I decided to jump in the shower but a little to late so poor Bobbie had to wait outside! Anyway the day got worse. The kids bathroom was covered in water thanks to splashing! So anyway long story short I'm going to bed!!