Yes I'm still alive! Yes I still have a blog!
We have been super busy lately! The sickness has come through our house starting with me then Reid, then Killie, and maybe Blake now! Killie is going to be getting tubes in her ears in April! Reid is loving the warm weather! Emma Lou is the sweetest dog; whenever Blake leaves for work she jumps up in bed with me and curls up in the covers. No accidents!!! Woo Hoo Emma Lou!
Lets see what else......
OH
Our house was almost broken into!!!!!! Thank you ADT! Monday I went to get Reid from school and Blake called and was all the police are at the house the alarm is going off! GET THERE! So i leave school (without Reid) and beat the cop to the house! So then he gets there and we go through the house and everything is fine. The very back door had been shook hard enough it set off the motion detectors! Luckily the alarm scared them and everything was fine. Our house would have been the 3rd one hit on our block if they were successful. We don't live in a bad part of town just unlucky, I hope.