Sunday, April 12, 2009


Easter was perfect this year. We had a relaxing weekend at home. Saturday night we had a hail storm with golf ball size hail!! The kids enjoyed coloring eggs and finding them the next day. The bunny came that morning since we have late church. Reid learned about Easter and why we celebrate it. He was sad that Jesus died but glad he made the Easter bunny! Killie got a break from church since her aunt beppy took her home with them at 12. It made for a sacrament meeting we could listen to. The talks and lessons were all wonderful and very up lifting.
Easter time especially makes me miss Kerstin but not the same way other holidays do. I know that because of the sacrifice made I will one day be able to raise her. I miss her dearly and often wander why. It makes me wander if the reason I want another child is to try to fill the hole I have in my heart. No, I'm not pregnant just getting pleasantly plump! Anyway Happy Easter!!