Monday, April 6, 2009

weekend

My hectic week is finally over!! The two day garage sale was a success!! Friday was a last minute decision but I'm so glad we did both days. Saturday as we were packing everything up a lady drove up we offered her everything for 35.oo and she accepted! It was awesome no pick up and no trips to salvation army!! I'm a little burnt but hopefully it will tan soon. Blake did a great job of watching the kids! Thanks honey!

Friday was Killie's ear tube appt and that went perfect. We got there at 6:15!! Surgery was 8 and we were home by 9:30! She threw up some after coming out of the anesthesia but was okay by 6 that night! The Dr said he has never seen so much fluid in an ear! So I'm glad that is done with! Wednesday we have a repeat VCUG and then we will know if bladder surgery is in or out of the question! Wish us luck!!

Hope everyone has a great week!!!