Wednesday, May 27, 2009
I'm still here!
Hello everyone! Long time no blog I know! We have been crazy busy the last few weeks. Reid has had nonstop birthdays on Saturdays, there was a wedding in there and then 3 BBQS!! Wow when did we turn into the popular couple? LOL! We had a great memorial day weekend (3bbs)! Blake's two friend from collage came down and we went dancing! Yes my white boy husband went dancing! Thankfully we went early enough that no one saw how he danced! Love ya Blake! That night we stayed up till 6am talking! Wow I remember know why I don't do crazy nights like that anymore. Blake is planning on taking Reid camping this weekend with his parents. I will not be in attendance because my idea of camping is a cheap hotel room! Reid graduated Preschool 3's and will be in Preschool 4's next year! Hes getting bigger everyday! Killie has been very good. She took a few steps with her walker a few weeks ago, and will now stand on her own for a few seconds! She has been health but has had a couple of rough days so I'm thinking she might have a UTI. :( Blake is still working harder than ever! I'm very blessed to have married someone who is willing to work as hard as he does in order to provide for his family. I'm still a SAHM! I've started running again (kill me now!) I'll be (drum roll..) 23 in a few weeks! That is about all. I'll have a slideshow to show off all our fun... maybe!