Monday, August 24, 2009

lots of stuff!

Okay first off thanks to everyone for the prayers and support for my family and the Huzzey family. Matthew will be greatly missed but we can feel his spirit with us daily. I'm sure his passing will affect Blake and I in a greater way than we expected. His family still needs prayers though for peace and comfort.

I'm proud to tell you that I'm being locked up...that's right, I'm going behind bars to help Jerry's Kids and MDA. To be released on good behavior I have to raise bail and I need your help!
All you have to do is click here to make a secure, online donation before 08/27/09. Your donation will help families living in our community and help guarantee me an early release.
I can't wait to add you to my list of contributors.
Thanks in advance for your help. Don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions.
https://www.joinmda.org/09midlandtelu/dodomeg

Were home from our week long vaca! It was greatly needed and a blast. Killie's Dr's were very impressed with her improvements. She is pretty much where she needs to be except for the walking part, which were working on! Reid had fun at Sea World and Blake and I rode rides at Six Flags till we were almost sick! It was great!