Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Have you ever

Have you ever left the house by yourself entrusting your loving husband with your children? Then after about 30 minutes received a phone call saying "I don't want you to freak out, but..." Well I got this phone call Sunday afternoon. I was talking to my BFF about scentsy products. Then got the phone call which went something like this!


Blake: "I don't want you to freak out, but Reid has a whole in his lip and his teeth and lip are bruised"

Meg: "Well does he need stitches?"

Blake: "I don't think so but you might wanna check when you get home, no rush though I have the bleeding under control!"

Meg: "I'll be home in a minute"

The outside of his chin looks much better, all the damage was done to the inside. His two front teeth are bruised along with his gum and lip. Thank goodness hes a little tuffie!