Wednesday, February 3, 2010

countdown

10 Years Ago:
10 years ago I was 13 and in Jazz.

5 Years Ago:
5 years ago I was 18 and pregnant with Reid!

5 Months Ago:
5 months ago I was cheering Reid on in football.

5 Things on my To Do list today:
Fold the laundry
make phone calls
Pay some bills
clean my desk out
make my bed

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Zingers
Coke
strawberries
popcorn
mitch's bean dip

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Pay off all our debt
Get a really good financial advisor and invest a bunch of money
Share the money with our families
Build a house
Hire a night nanny (or at least seriously consider it)

5 Of my bad habits:
Procrastination
Letting the mail sit around instead of dealing with it
General laziness
Wearing my pajamas all day
Sleeping in!

5 Places I have lived:
Hobbs NM
Las Cruces NM
Odessa TX
Midland TX
Houston TX

5 Things people don't know about me:
I don't know how to drive a stick shift
I can play piano (but I'm not very good yet, I started lessons again)
I love musicals
I have baby fever (no! we are not trying!!)
I miss a good friend from Jr. High