So we are in the new house!! Yeah!! We closed on the 18th and moved Thursday and we are all set up! I know this sounds fast but this is actually the slowest move we have made! Normally we are in and set up in a day but not here! It took 3! But we didn't have the web since Friday so I'm way behind. so lets start!
Friday Killie took a side step while pulling up on the couch! Its a ballerina step because her feet are so pointed but its a step! She is getting really Strong and pulls up on everything!
Reid has decided he doesn't like the new house and has spit on the walls 3 or 5 times and says i don't like the house! I have no idea where this came from! Other than that hes good.
My dad had a 60th b-day party on Saturday and it was a blast! Two of my uncles made it in to town and it was nice to catch up with them. The best part was smearing cake on my dads head with the help of my two sisters ( payback is heck so I'm told)!
Its a nice house actually perfect minus the small master closet. Its nice though! I get my yellow door (the painters are coming back to paint it)! Yellow door storey is that my neighbors are all different colors like there is a black and a red and now a yellow! I really wanted a different colored door! Blake's rule is no painting till a year into the house! Its fun though! TTYL!