Sunday, June 29, 2008

A week of achivments

With another busy week behind me I realized that in the slew of everything I have missed out on some of my kids new achievements. I do not know what days they happened on :( but I do know it happened this week.
Killie's big achievements:
*She can get into the sitting position from crawling
*She can do the Indian Call with her hand over her mouth
*She can sign more and thank you
*She pulls up to standing (one foot flat one tiptoed big accomplishment for someone w/ cp)
Now time to brag on Reid:
*He has not spit on the walls of the house for almost a full week!
*He has decided he likes the house now but the yard is still "icky".
*Friday when we went to Sherwood park he was brave and went down the slides at the pool and also knew to kick when he couldn't stand up in the water.
Blake has been very busy at work and is getting over his bronchitis. The house is put together and we even hosted our first game night Saturday! The next big project is the yard. My goal is to get the weeds pulled and stickers out of the yard before Reid's b-day party! Which I'm still trying to plan! But that has been our week in a nutshell. A little crazy but all together good.