Sunday, July 6, 2008

Eventful Weekend

What a busy week and weekend! Lets see Blake worked hard all week and then had a lovely little wreck but is okay! Reid was busy with activities mostly being at grammy and papas playing with his two cousins that were in town. Killie had lots of therapy this week and we are about to start getting busy again with more therapy! Yippee, but I know its paying off because of how much she is growing and doing now that she probably wouldn't be doing if it wasn't for her therapist who love her and work very hard with her every week! I was just busy with stuff! I took my sisters dog to the vet which is always fun, worked on my yard some more, got Reid b-day stuff planned (except for the cake) went to the movies, fireworks and so on. My sister was in town and I enjoyed being with them! Then today we started our new ward. Its a very nice ward but we are the loud ones (yes already we have been deemed the loud ones)! Reid who has no idea how to be quiet was of course making robot noises, Killie was screaming at brother for not sharing his robot toys, I dropped Cheerios all over the floor, and Blake sat back and laughed! its a nice ward though just got to get use to the new ward and new faces. We both missed our old ward where everyone knew us and we knew them and the familiar sounds of kids crying and us being grateful that that cry wasn't coming from one of our kids. :) Then there are the awkward introductions of who we are. Those are always weird because i always say we have two children and an angel daughter and then everyone is like your to young to have 3 kids and so on! But very nice ward! Well I'm off to pick up my house! I was so sick yesterday after the movie that i came home went to HEB and brought in groceries sat down fell asleep a few times while the kids were asleep and Blake was gone then got in the bath got out of the bath threw up got in bed and slept! Yesterday was not a fun day for me! I'm getting better though just need to get ride of my migraine and i think i can make it though one more week then vaca for me and hubby! Anyway good bye for now!