Friday, July 11, 2008

Our seedlings!

Yeah they are growing! So my seedlings are the fescue seed that we laid down last week in the front yard! We have quit a few popping there little blades out! We have been watering like crazy but now that they are coming out we can slow down the watering. Our neighbor whom we share the yard with has agreed to let us take it over! Which means bye bye weeds! We pulled all of the weeds last week and mowed it and it looks good. I did accidentally pull a plant but lets just say she needs some major help on where to plant plants! Not in the middle of the yard, hello!! She isn't home much so we are just pulling away and moving them closer to the fence so they actually grow like they are suppose to! I'm sure she thinks I'm a rude fart because i told her it looked bad and that the grass will choke it out and kill it before it has time to grow! Yeah i know I'm a queen bee! Well my organic yard has started! No more bad stuff! The back yard is weeded and tomorrow after the party we will rototiller it and then lay down seed and fertilizer (organic fertilizer)! I went to http://www.alldredgegardens.com/ yesterday and was VERY impressed with how much help they were! I also planted my whimsical garden today! Well laid down the seeds for them I sort of just laid down whatever was pretty and whatever did good in our area and so on! So we will see how it turns out! hopefully like i imagine it in my mind! Well see though!