

My yard! The bad thing about a new house is the new yard. Today Blake and I spent about 4 hours working on the yard. The front yard and flower bed are weed free! So this is my goal to have a lushes green yard with gorgeous flowerbeds and at the same time be organic! Yes i know a yard is organic already but i mean no pesticides or icky chemicals. Yes i said icky (i have a three year old)! So that is my goal! Tomorrow we start on the backyard. i'm hoping in two weeks to have the grass beginning to sprout and some plants planted. I really want a nice front flowerbed so i can put my angel baby in there with Kerstin J's temporary marker! I'm not a gardener so I will start now from the root up! (haha my first gardening joke) Here are some organic site for gardening.