Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Fair and Expo
Last night the family and I went to the ector county fair and expo. It was half off night and dollar rides so it was the night to go. Amazingly enough it was not very busy (partly due to weather I'm sure)! Reid rode his first carnie ride!! I almost had a heart attack when Blake put him in the airplane. Keep in mind the airplane went up into the air a few times!! Reid of course is just laughing and making shooting noises since he sat were the fake gun was on the plane. He also rode a motorcycle ride and a bug ride that jumps up and down. He was so excited!! Killie had in on the fun also. She rode the very fast very scary merry go round and said "wee" the whole time. She loves merry go rounds just like i do. Blake enjoyed watching the BMX stunt riders. It was a fun night for the family and I think this counted for FHE! We drank the handmaid lemonade which is always good and ate that huge corn dog and had a pork-a-bob thing. It was a lot of fun! I wish i had pics but unfortunately i don't.