Thursday, September 18, 2008

party!

Woo hoo!! I survived my first concert! Yes I'm a loser!! Well last night we went to dos amigos to watch secondhand serenade, thriving ivories, Cory lamb, and i hate Kate! I got to met all of them except for secondhand serenade. Ohh this was a surprise for Blake. His 23rd birthday was Tuesday so for his gift i got him tickets. We had so much fun! I really like I hate Kate and Thriving Ivories. I would go see them again in a heartbeat. Secondhand serenade was a little disappointing though. He was just sort of there singing. But it was fun.

Blake is 23 as of Tuesday. That night we had dinner with my parents and goofed off at the spirit store and then ran into barnes and nobles to look at all the books. Then of course the concert weds. night. I still remember him as "Blake the flake" from jr. high! How hes changed! Anyway I'll post pics later!!