Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my kids are going to kill me

slowly and painfully i can tell!! So last night at 10 Reid wakes up not breathing good. I get in there and hes a light blue around his lips and fingers! I yell at Blake we sit Reid up and he gets some water down and is breathing better but is wheezing so i call the Dr and an HOUR later he calls back and is all i don't know what to tell ya if hes breathing just watch him! So Reid slept with us last night propped up with pillows and he did okay. At one point his head was at our feet and his feet were at mine and Blake's head?! :roll: so this morning he wakes up find says his breathing hurts and has a real dry hoarse cough. So i guess were going to the doctors again!! It freaked me out though! I'm thinking ashtma :shock: or croup :shock: