Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ultrasound

The ultrasound was done this morning on b-bug and thankfully she slept through the whole exam. Now we just wait for the Dr to call. I have a ton of stuff to blog about so lets start. She has her AFO on finally! She doesn't seam to mind it. She has slowed down on pulling up on stuff though but other than that she seems to be okay with it. Its a cute little boot looking thing with sunflowers on it! Reid is doing good no sickness knock on wood and he has settled into daycare routine! I'm busy and tired like always. Blake is busy at work and will be attending a daddy son camp out for the first time Friday assuming all is well with b-bug!

My trip to San Diego was great!! We went on tours of the city, harbor and a ghost tour. We shopped the cute little quaint shops that are a rarity in midland and even caught a good movie. I had a hot rock message that was awesome and so relaxing!! I even swam in the freaking cold pacific ocean. The Hotel Del Coronado was as pretty as I remember. It has a few more touristy things attached but still has the same smell it had when I first visited, the same feeling when you walk down the narrow hallways and so on! It was great!! I'll post pics later!!

Now for the Halloween fact of the day:


There is a national candy corn day!! Its October 30th! This was a new one for me! So here is some info on candy corn thanks to http://www.luvzbluez.com/divas/oct1.html

~Candy corn has 3.57 calories per kernel
~Halloween accounts for 75% of the annual candy corn production
~Candy corn isn't just for Halloween there is also:
Reindeer corn for Christmas (red, green, and white)
Indian corn (it's chocolate and vanilla flavored)
Cupid corn for Valentine's Day (red, pink, and white)
Bunny corn for Easter (pastel-colored)