We were very blessed to still have our other twin daughter Killie. It is still hard to know that there should be one more one my hip or screaming at me in the middle of the night. Around this time of the year it is even harder. I remember being a family of vampires for Halloween and getting asked when are you do and telling everyone not till march! The day we found this out we went to Houston for treatment of the TTTS and that night we went to the mall and i ate a huge cup of cold stone ice cream and when people would ask when i was due i would say march then say I'm expecting twins. None of the strangers knew what was happening to my babies though. Only one person asked my mom what was wrong and she explained it.
Well on October 15th at 7 pm I will be ligating two candles. One for Kerstin J and one for my nephew who passed shortly after birth. I know many more people who have lost children and pregnancies and i hope they know that there children are being remembered also. Here is some more info!
http://www.texaschildrens.org/carecenters/FetalSurgery/twin_twin_transfusion_syndrome.aspx
www.amysangels.com
