10/10
Top Ten Scary Movies: (at least i think they are)
1. The Blair Witch Project
2. The Shining
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. The Exorcist (original and remake)
5. White Noise
6. What Lies Beneath (till the very end)
7. Saw
8. Texas Chainsaw Massacre (new version)
9. Halloween
10. The Ring
10/11
Pete Havilands Top Ten Most haunted towns in Texas
http://www.hauntedamericatours.com/ghosthunting/hauntedcities/LoneStarTexas.php
Amarillo
Austin
Corpus Christi
Dallas
El Paso
Fort Worth
GALVESTON
Houston
Lubbock
San Antonio
10/12
I yahooed the most haunted city in the us and it seems to be quit controversial on where it is. Some of my hits told me San Diego, (I could totally see why), Savannah (Yep agree with this one), New Orleans (never been there so idk), Galveston (makes sense due to hurricane disasters), Gettysburg (makes sense hello deadliest site of the civil war), Key West, Charleston, Miami, Salem (witch trials)
10/13
I looked up spells on yahoo and some of these had me rolling! So here are a few of my favorite spells I found!
"Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of dog, Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting, Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing, For a charm of powerful trouble, Like a hell-broth boil and bubble."
This is just to long to copy and paste so check it out!
http://www.spellsandmagic.com/why.html
10/14
Looking for some scary stories here is a good link I found
http://www.americanfolklore.net/halloween.html
and for the kids
http://americanfolklore.net/folklore/2008/09/kids_halloween_stories.html
10/15
When Pumpkins go bad:


Talk about patience!!

I'll have a slice of pumpkin poo please!!