Me and Jen!!


I hate to clean my car ask anyone! Yes I know how does someone who is such a clean freak not clean the car. Here is my excuse we live in the car most weeks and I cant stand to be in the car so any chance I get to be out of the car I am! So After my friend put "Team Edward" all over it :) I had to clean it off. Since I didn't want to do this myself I took it to soft suds. They do a great job. Since there was a little line for the interior cleaning I decided to do just the outside. As I pull around the building the Jack Sparrow man signals me to come forward. He unfortunately knows me and my anxiety of hitting one of the workers or the car in front of me and starts laughing at me. So they get me in the car wash and the whole time i just want to slam on my gas and get out of there. So the point of my story car washes make me very nervous!! As for Twilight I liked it but was not swooned over it!! I will admit though that when Edward appeared on the screen I was a little smitten. Also random fact the actor of Jasper is from Midland!!