Saturday, December 20, 2008

butterflies

Most people who have lost a loved one have a symbol that reminds them of that person. I know a person who's symbol is a penny, there are doves, and a ladybug. For me mine are butterflies. I've always been mesmerized by there beauty and the grace. Every time i see a butterfly i think of Kerstin. Its hard during the winter when you don't see them as often. That is why there is now a pink butterfly on my page. I could have used a butterfly yesterday. It was a really bad day, one of the worst in the past year actually. A huge fight occurred between me and Blake and I am still licking my wounds. Bad news about Killie and the list goes on. Today is much better but still tears have fallen today. Killie's physical therapist is concerned with Killie's cp. Her right side is getting worse and she is starting to show signs of cp in her hips and knees. The PT wants us to see a specialist asap and she is arranging that for us. Her AFO's that are suppose to be helping her could be hurting her and making the CP worse. Her rash is back and we have no idea what it is. She also had a swollen gland yesterday. As for now that is all behind me and I'm enjoying my few weeks of no therapy or appts and my sister being in town.