So I'm sure yall have all heard or read about the whole HBO issue! Well if yall have any questions about it ask me.
I do find it distasteful that Big Love has chosen to do this. I also think that this is going to help missionary work around the world. It will spark a curiosity in numerous people and the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints will be there to answer what we can.
Olsen and Scheffer said in a separate statement issued through HBO. "We therefore took great pains to depict the ceremony with the dignity and reverence it is due." If they truly meant this statement then they would not reenact what happens in the temples. The temples are sacred to the Latter day saint religion. Some may say that its secretive and not fair. It is an honor to be able to attend the temple. It is something that LDS strive for. What happens in those sacred walls are sacred for a reason. I understand that you can find basically everything online but don't always believe what you find. There are members who have been excommunicated and have in return turned against the church and made light of what we believe is sacred. I have a testimony of the ordinances that are preformed in the temples. I have a testimony of our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I hope that if yall have questions you will ask me rather than search the internet for false information. Here are some links you might find helpful. http://tv.yahoo.com/big-love/show/36538 ... __ER:38548
http://www.lds.org