Friday, March 13, 2009

still no pics!

Sorry no pics yet!! I know yall all love to see my pictures, its the highlight of your day! :) I have lost my usb cord that connects my camera to my computer! So my goal today, FIND IT!!
The rain and cold suck!! If we could have one with out the other it would be much better, don't ya think?
I did zumba last night at The Y; so much FuN! I felt a little silly since I didn't know the moves that well but I will be going back! I'm still swimming and doing bodypump! I really have started enjoying working out. I think its because I'm in a class and I don't want to be the only one not doing a set. I also get competitive swimming! I try to keep up with the person faster than me. If I'm the fastest there at the time then I try to cut my time in half! I would love to start swimming for COM competitively when the kids are in school!
The kids are good! Killie didn't sleep last night so now its 11 am and she is snoring so loud I can hear her in the other room! She drives me crazy!! Reid is still happy as can be! He loves the rain but with it being cold he cant play in it! He informs me its not cold and he can play in the rain and that no is a bad word! Silly boy! Anywho I'm off! TTFN!